- Volley MULHOUSE Alsace and A. Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO will meet for the first time in the CEV Champions League.
- Volley MULHOUSE Alsace have lost all 10 of their CEV Champions League matches against Italian opponents. Eight of those 10 defeats were by a 0-3 scoreline.
- Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO have a perfect W4-L0 record against French teams in the CEV Champions League. All of those four victories were 3-0 triumphs over VB NANTES (as NANTES VB in the 2019/20 season).
Volley MULHOUSE Alsace
- Volley MULHOUSE Alsace started their 2022/23 CEV Champions League campaign with a 0-3 defeat against Developres RZESZÓW on 6 December. The last time they lost their first two matches of a CEV Champions League season was in 2011/12.
- Volley MULHOUSE Alsace have lost each of their last six CEV Champions League fixtures, equalling their longest losing streak in the competition (6, December 2009-January 2010).
- In their current six-match losing run in the CEV Champions League, Volley MULHOUSE Alsace only won one one set, against LP SALO on 3 February 2022.
- This is Volley MULHOUSE Alsace's 60th match in the CEV Champions League, they have a W12-L47 record in their first 59 games in the competition. Their winning percentage of 20% is the lowest of all teams on at least 50 matches in the competition going into this second leg of group stage matches.
- Amanda Coneo was Volley MULHOUSE Alsace's top scorer with 13 points in their 0-3 loss versus Developres RZESZÓW on 6 December.
A. Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO
- Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO began their 2022/23 CEV Champions League season with a 3-0 victory against Vasas Óbuda BUDAPEST.
- The last time A. Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO failed to win their two opening matches of a CEV Champions League campaign was in 2018/19 (as Imoco Volley CONEGLIANO), when they lost their second match of the season 0-3 against SSC Palmberg SCHWERIN.
- Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO are on a 20-match winning streak in CEV Champions League group stage matches, with 18 of those matches being 3-0 victories (including an awarded 3-0 win against Fatum NYIREGYHAZA). Their last defeat in the CEV Champions League group stage was a 2-3 defeat versus Savino Del Bene Scandicci on 20 February 2019 (as Imoco Volley CONEGLIANO).
- Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO have won 27 of their last 28 CEV Champions League matches, with the exception being a 1-3 defeat to Vakifbank ISTANBUL in the final last season. Of those 27 victories, 21 were by a 3-0 scoreline (including the awarded 3-0 win against Fatum NYIREGYHAZA).
- Isabelle Haak (19) was A. Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO's leading scorer against Vasas Óbuda BUDAPEST.
- Coming into this matchround, Haak is also amongst the best blockers in this season's CEV Champions League group stage, recording four kill blocks in A. Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO's first match.
- Joanna Wolosz recorded a setting efficiency of 81.82% against Vasas Óbuda BUDAPEST. Only Vakifbank ISTANBUL's Cansu Özbay (85.71%) had a higher setting efficiency in the opening matchround of the 2022/23 CEV Champions League group stage.
"We are all very tired after Antalya, but we leave for Mulhouse with the adrenaline of our big win in Turkey that repaid us for so much work. We have to be able to recover our physical and mental energy because we have a tough game ahead of us on the French court, we will try to give our best to continue well on our path also in the Champions League."
Head Coach A. Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO
First RefereeSalvis KURTISSLATSecond RefereeWim CAMBRÉBEL
How To Attend
33, rue de l' Ilberg, MULHOUSE, 68200 Capacity: 3800
Volley MULHOUSE Alsace
Address37 rue Jean Monnet Mulhouse
|01/03/2023||vs.||0 - 3||L||Go to Match Centre|
|21/02/2023||vs.||0 - 3||L||Go to Match Centre|
|08/02/2023||vs.||3 - 1||W||Go to Match Centre|
- All Time
- Birth Date: 8/12/1997
- Height: 184 cm
- Birth Date: 9/25/1991
- Birth Place: Jette
- Height: 188 cm
- Birth Date: 7/7/1989
- Birth Place: Yaoundé
- Height: 184 cm
- Birth Date: 4/1/1995
- Birth Place: Grenoble
- Height: 194 cm
- Birth Date: 7/29/1994
- Birth Place: Goražde
- Height: 190 cm
- Birth Date: 9/19/1996
- Birth Place: Mulhouse
- Height: 179 cm
- Birth Date: 12/20/1996
- Birth Place: Cartagena
- Height: 177 cm
Team of Volley MULHOUSE Alsace
A. Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO
Celebration of A. Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO
Photos featured on the CEV Photo Galleries are downloadable copyright free for media purposes only and only if CEV is credited as the source material. They are protected by copyright for all other commercial purposes. Those wishing to use CEV Photo Gallery photos for other commercial purposes should contact email@example.com
Volley MULHOUSE Alsace v A. Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO
Italian powerhouse A. Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO has another victory under their way, and this time against the French Volley MULHOUSE Alsace (22:25, 14:25, 18:25).
Mulhouse showed their fightness at the very beginning of the first set as they’ve went ahead of the Imoco with 2-0 series. Italians got back in the game shortly with two points of their own. French team was fighting strongly in this set as the whole set was somewhere between the French and the Italians. It was played point-by-point with two aces on each side, while Mulhouse even had two killer blocks. In the end, Imoco was a bit better with 22:25.
The second set started off as a point-by-point game, like in the previous set. But in the middle of the set Mulhouse was having problems in their game and couldn’t answer to Imoco’s strong attacks. How good were the Italians shows the statistics where in the second set alone they’ve had four killer blocks. Imoco had the advantage of 11 points at one point and they’ve even ended the set in that way, 14:25.
The third set was a last chance for Mulhouse to take over the match. The Italians were already leading in the very beginning of the match and Mulhouse needed to get back into it. But it was hard when Imoco went to seven and later on eight points of advantage. It already looked like a locked set, they’ve just needed to secure it completely which they did by 18:25.
The MVP of the match is Alessia Gennari from the A. Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO team with seven winning spikes and 88 % spike rate and also 40 % positive reception.
"I am very happy with this victory, we wanted to win and we got the result. It wasn't easy because from a physical and mental point of view we are very tired after the Club World Championship win two days ago and the travels, but the adrenaline in our bodies and the enthusiasm of the group after the victory in Antalya helped us a lot. We didn't play our best game, but we were good at staying focused and playing with order bringing home an important victory. Now we'll get some rest!"
Player of A. Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO
The match in numbers
The combined total number of points scored by both teams throughout the entire match.
The total length of the match, from the first serve through until the last point has ended.
Total number of people in attendance at the venue – taken at the end of the second set.
The combined total number of successful spikes achieved by both teams throughout the entire match.
An average of the two team service reception percentages from the complete match.
The number of successful point winning blocks of Volley MULHOUSE Alsace compared to A. Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO.
Volley MULHOUSE Alsace number of service aces compared to A. Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO
Errors leading to points of Volley MULHOUSE Alsace, next to those from A. Carraro Imoco CONEGLIANO